Revolution conspiracy/bseries night experience

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sage

Sage
  • Forum Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:51 PM

I finally think I have figured it our, REV makes great kites and the more you buy the more you want, I think it's a conspiracy for us to buy kites.

I flew the BSeries night vented for the first time today. The REV pro's were impressed (with the kite not me :) It was a great time and I really felt the difference between a bseries vented and an exp. Now I think I need one more kite for a bseries night non vented.

My skills are getting much better I can even hover upside down, can't fly up very well but learning.

One last thing the Bseries revs stall much better then the EXP's. I felt like I could recover from a stall with the bseries with the EXP you just sit back and wait for the action to finish during a stall.

Thank you all very much, I love this hobby and my wife loves the fact I am willing to drive an hour to go to Santa Cruz now.

P.S.
<------- That's my 2 year old son and me flying the rev exp in Santa Cruz, he loves it.

Edited by Sage, 23 July 2009 - 07:54 PM.

#2 Dean750

Dean750

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:59 PM

I'd be willing to bet the Night is holding you back :devil: How long after your done flying before your sight comes back? :huh: Do you have shades dark enough?

Just curious..... ;)

Dean

#3 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:33 PM

Ya probably know anyways,but i think Kent had them done for Night Flying.Ther a proper nice kite.I think Sun Glasses or Welders Goggles are a missed sale though by Kent.

SO,thers your excuse for the Mrs.Now Ya need some for Day Flying,morning,noon,and the list goes on.

Winter,Spring,Summer,Autumn,Christmas,Birthdays,Fathers Day.Realy,thes loadsa room for more Revs and excuses galore.

BRIAN...

#4 Sage

Sage
  • Forum Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:17 AM

Ya probably know anyways,but i think Kent had them done for Night Flying.Ther a proper nice kite.I think Sun Glasses or Welders Goggles are a missed sale though by Kent.

SO,thers your excuse for the Mrs.Now Ya need some for Day Flying,morning,noon,and the list goes on.

Winter,Spring,Summer,Autumn,Christmas,Birthdays,Fathers Day.Realy,thes loadsa room for more Revs and excuses galore.

BRIAN...

I probably could fly it during the day with welding goggles on, I just might do that to see if anyone asks questions.

#5 awindofchange

awindofchange

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:57 AM

LOL - that's funny! At least get some really good sun glasses.

It's awesome when things start clicking together. It's all downhill from there though, next you'll start looking over at those speed series kites and your eyebrow will quirk up and your wallet will groan.....

I love the Avatar pic - careful though, once he gets a little older it will no longer be "YOUR" kite.

#6 kitecowboy

kitecowboy

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

Joe.jpg Tell me about losing your kite, My 6 year old, and "my" B series.
Cowboy, rocks in your pockets couldn't hurt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users