87 replies to this topic

#61 Kitezen

Kitezen

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:27 PM

Hey Kitezen, if you are trailering in what campground are you staying at? I am at Holly Shores.

-Alden

We are staying at the oceanic motel, right there at the festival, I have a black and green "B", or an orange rev II if it's windy enough, and I'll be wearing a blue or red bandana/headband, that should narrow it down a bit. Are you going to try the team fly thing?

#62 AldenMiler

AldenMiler

Bazzer P Wannabe

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:42 AM

We are staying at the oceanic motel, right there at the festival, I have a black and green "B", or an orange rev II if it's windy enough, and I'll be wearing a blue or red bandana/headband, that should narrow it down a bit. Are you going to try the team fly thing?

I'll have the blue and gray B series (regular and vented depending on the wind). Baseball cap with a tabasco bottle that says "Bite this".

We'll see about the team fly, I don't want to be known as the cause of a huge crash...

-Alden
"Don't go in there!" RC

#63 monkey

monkey

Rev Guru

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:04 AM

I'll have the blue and gray B series (regular and vented depending on the wind). Baseball cap with a tabasco bottle that says "Bite this".

We'll see about the team fly, I don't want to be known as the cause of a huge crash...

-Alden

To be honest, the amount of "huge crashes" we've had doing this with new flyers has been surprisingly small, you will be INTEGRATED and ASSIMILATED into team flying by the end of the weekend, I have no doubt. ;)
David Hathaway, Revisionist
-~ REVisions
-~ www.simian-studios.ca
-~ www.teamiquad.com
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

#64 Kitezen

Kitezen

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:30 AM

-Alden

I'll look for you, but I just realized we both know the antman, so I'll meet you there for sure. As far as the team fly, no pain, no gain. Learning from our mishaps is what makes us better. Weather is looking, so far so good too.

#65 mdilucca

mdilucca

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:10 AM

To be honest, the amount of "huge crashes" we've had doing this with new flyers has been surprisingly small, you will be INTEGRATED and ASSIMILATED into team flying by the end of the weekend, I have no doubt. ;)

Yeah, be aware of those Iquad vamparies (specially Monkey and Steve), they love new fresh rev blood ;)

Cheers
Mario

Cheers

Mario

Island_quad_logoSmall_50_zps817bf301.jpg

#66 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:31 PM

well ill see you both there on saturiday sunday and monday and as for the team thing i hope i can do well with it
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#67 AldenMiler

AldenMiler

Bazzer P Wannabe

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:29 PM

Levelers are up, tire pressure checked, trailer hooked up, breakfasts and one dinner are taken care of, beer's in the fridge, and most importantly all kites are on board.

I depart around 9:00AM to 10:00AM tomorrow and if I am assimilated so be it! :)

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and a relaxing couple of days.

-Alden
"Don't go in there!" RC

#68 Quad KiT

Quad KiT

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:52 PM

I will be flying Blue B Series, Or black 1.5

I plan to take a shot at the team thing and if nothing else at least the mass REV fly. What time you guys heading out to start flying?

I am staying across the street at the Days Inn.

And Ant... I was ripping up your Wildwood beach this afternoon for two hours with my REV IIs... sorry buddy nothing left! ;)

#69 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:31 AM

quad kit there is nothing left there trust me i have years of damage there

#70 Kitezen

Kitezen

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:59 AM

well ill see you both there on saturiday sunday and monday and as for the team thing i hope i can do well with it

And we can work on it in August, when my family and I come to Wildwood for vacation.

#71 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:08 PM

i just got home from work going to take my wife and son to see the kites and then tomorrow go fly with the people ive benn waiting to fly with

#72 Quad KiT

Quad KiT

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 01:35 PM

Antman... prepare to meet thy maker

iQuad chewed me up, spit me out, and then danced around on my left overs... All with incredible amounts of fun!

Matter of fact it was so much fun I forgot how to fly to quad. I looked like a school boy who just pissed his pants! They kicked my butt, and if given half a chance I would let them do it again!

Loads of fun, lots to learn! Hats off to iQuad for giving this noob an awesome time!

#73 nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:23 PM

woo hoo, be there to play in the morning... with my buds and 2 b series kites, mine and my flying buds toy

#74 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:01 AM

well i had a blast flyitn with quad kite and alden last night im now makeing breakfast and cureing my hangover :lol: hope to see john b and i quad and fly today .. they put on a sweet show last night with the night stack of revs in the end just wanted to let you all know we are raiseing hell in wildwood ;)

#75 nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:54 AM

hell hath been raised in wild wood, and all an all it made a really crappy friday, into an wonderful weekend. and i got to meet a nice number of people from the forum and a percentage of iquad that was pretty cool. and john took my b series for a nice little joy ride... i want pictures ( what john didn't know is that while he was called to center stage, he missed a wonderful viewed that that stopeed even ben's playful bad mouthing.. funniest thing about the beach, you could be having a blast, trash talking, and then you put five guys out next to a "fence line" and have a beautiful woman in a bikini walk by, and then it's like walking into a church, not aword.. some tongues flopping, but not a word... friggin priceless.. nice to meet you all and have fun.

#76 RAWVEEDA

RAWVEEDA

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:36 PM

After the dust settled and 5 hours rotting in traffic. I had a while to reflect and laugh my ass off again.
It was a great time meeting some of the family (forum). & I have to say I learned alot about different flying styles/kite setups. Everyone was so helpful with offering advice & letting each other try out our toys.

Meeting some of IQuad, hanging out with Ben, & Bazzer, seeing more rev Masterpieces and customs than you can shake a 2 wrap at - just made the weekend fantastic. The weather was great & Wild Bills soda pop flowed freely.
Watching the night fly -hearing some good old fashioned "family style verbal abuse" just added to the fun.
Putting faces & names to screen names also added a nice touch.

@ nobodyspecial Thanks again for the handles. They will be put to great use.
Posted Image

#77 nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

@ nobodyspecial Thanks again for the handles. They will be put to great use.

Keepitup, your gonna make me feel like a jewish grandmother with a matriachal kick.. lol, have fun with handles.

#78 RAWVEEDA

RAWVEEDA

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:29 AM

@nobodyspecial
I'll stop. I figured the formal thank you should have went in the correct forum.
Posted Image

#79 nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:23 AM

@ Rawveeda

Have fun hope to see you at the next fly. Enjoy your summer break if youget one.

#80 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:34 AM

raw veeda and nobodyspecial you guys were a blast to fly with i hope to see you bot in wildwood again this summer and i am going to try and make liberty on july 28 .. time to take over rawveeda.s part of town

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users