3 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 08:34 PM

Hello Family and you know I've been a little crazy the last few months and I promised the company I'd be good B) and you know how I am, I'm always a man of my word so heres a good deal for all of you out there. What I want to do is offer the multi kite bags we sell on the product page for $120.00 for say $99.00 dollars a saving of $21.00 and if you buy more than one I'll go lower, see company I'm giving the family a good deal just like you said, oh yeah I'm the one thats supposed to be good, I'm so confused anything may happen these days...... B) :D :) :rolleyes: :lol: :P Anyway family I need for all of you out there to add this to your list cause I don't know how long I can do these type of deals, heck they may commit me before it's all over cause Bens gone mad in March :rolleyes: Ben
office number 858-679-5785

#2 Watty

Watty

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 02:09 PM

Hello Family and you know I've been a little crazy the last few months and I promised the company I'd be good B) and you know how I am, I'm always a man of my word so heres a good deal for all of you out there. What I want to do is offer the multi kite bags we sell on the product page for $120.00 for say $99.00 dollars a saving of $21.00 and if you buy more than one I'll go lower, see company I'm giving the family a good deal just like you said, oh yeah I'm the one thats supposed to be good, I'm so confused anything may happen these days...... B) :D :) :rolleyes: :lol: :P Anyway family I need for all of you out there to add this to your list cause I don't know how long I can do these type of deals, heck they may commit me before it's all over cause Bens gone mad in March :rolleyes: Ben

Boy, I'd love to, but I'm not exactly a rich little boy. It takes me about 6 months to come up with $100, usually more. I'll just have to stick with my home-made kite bag (folding chair bag with pockets). Thanks for the offer though.

Spence "Watty" Watson

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 PsychoJon

PsychoJon
  • Forum Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:09 PM

i wish i had enough rev to make use of the bag, maybe one day i'll a nice little collection of revs

#4 indigo_wolf

indigo_wolf
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:37 AM

I need for all of you out there to add this to your list cause I don't know how long I can do these type of deals, heck they may commit me before it's all over cause Bens gone mad in March :rolleyes: Ben

Mine arrived today.... now I have to wait a bit to actually purchase a kite to begin populating it.

What is about kite merchandise that immediately has you tearing open the box and playing with the stand-offs, spreaders, bridle etc (generally set up newly arrived kites in the office when they get here and leave them up on a cabinet until it is time to pack it up for the trip home). :huh:

In this case, it was playing with the zippers, velcro, & shoulder strap clips. ;)

Sam

P.S. Ben, hope they give you a comfortable room with a nice view. Many thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users