Photo

STOLEN KITES !!!! LET'S NOT LET THIS BE FORGOTTEN!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mousieo

mousieo

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:29 AM

The season is up and running in full go , and after some discussion at the AKA Board meeting the other night we all agreed that a reminder should go out to all our kiting family about the kites that have NOT been recovered as of today. Gerry and Cliff Pennell had their kites stolen from the airport a year ago and they have yet to be recovered. PLEASE take a moment to visit the link below that has pictures of their kites that were stolen.. One moment of your time may help them get YEARS worth of hard work and dedication back.
So as you are traveling to all your events, please keep an eye out for any of the kites, or banners they lost. THANKS SO MUCH!

On a good note, Don Mock's kites HAVE indeed been recovered after being stolen in Berck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET"S HELP FIND THE PENNELL'S KITES AS WELL !!!!!

Take a look here http://www.kitebuild...i...&highlight=

Thanks,
Amy , and Ben

#2 mousieo

mousieo

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:38 PM

The season is up and running in full go , and after some discussion at the AKA Board meeting the other night we all agreed that a reminder should go out to all our kiting family about the kites that have NOT been recovered as of today. Gerry and Cliff Pennell had their kites stolen from the airport a year ago and they have yet to be recovered. PLEASE take a moment to visit the link below that has pictures of their kites that were stolen.. One moment of your time may help them get YEARS worth of hard work and dedication back.
So as you are traveling to all your events, please keep an eye out for any of the kites, or banners they lost. THANKS SO MUCH!

On a good note, Don Mock's kites HAVE indeed been recovered after being stolen in Berck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET"S HELP FIND THE PENNELL'S KITES AS WELL !!!!!

Take a look here http://www.kitebuild...i...&highlight=

Thanks,
Amy , and Ben

opps.. sorry, I posted this is the wrong spot.. eek

#3 RevWizard

RevWizard

Rev Guru and Historian

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,401 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:31 PM

opps.. sorry, I posted this is the wrong spot.. eek

No Worry!
That is why you have organizers administrators.

Long John (formerly Mr. R)

STACK International Executive Committee - 6/1996-6/2008
International Rules Book Committee and STACK International Head Judge - 6/2004-6/2008
World Sport Kite Championship Judge - 2004-2005-2006(Chief Judge)
13x 1st - 12x 2nd - 6x 3rd places in 37 overall Quadline individual competitions

Web Site - http://www.johnnmitchell.com/index.html Check it out today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users