24 replies to this topic

#21 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:19 AM

took the sainz stallion out yesterday here in hateras nc it got tons of looks today the winds are 33 mph off the water today.. yesterday the winds were 8 mph off the water i had so many kites up between my flowforms dual and quad lines it was the best day here so far today their are alot of kite surfers out here i hope to get out and play with my foils soon
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#22 Quad KiT

Quad KiT

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:33 PM

took the sainz stallion out yesterday here in hateras nc it got tons of looks today the winds are 33 mph off the water today.. yesterday the winds were 8 mph off the water i had so many kites up between my flowforms dual and quad lines it was the best day here so far today their are alot of kite surfers out here i hope to get out and play with my foils soon

Now you know why I am moving there right??

#23 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:57 PM

quad kit there are 3 beach houses here for sale in the $600.000 range in wildwood these homes would go for 2 million. or more the beach is a little smaller thyen im usd to but ive so far flown in nags head fresco and avon. im going to try my blade 4.9 and beamer 5.0 out by the point near the ferry some locals told me its a great spot to do some jumping man i wish you were here so we could enjoy this as 2 soul fliers should :lol: im geting to used to haveing the beach this close i can fly my kites and walk 200 feet to the house for what ever i need now this is the way to do it ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#24 Quad KiT

Quad KiT

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:25 PM

Im telling ya dude, its awesome. I will rent for a while and build the bank up. if you purchase a house few streets in on Roanoke Island or Kitty Hawk you can get a decent price. As soon as I get a job im there. I got a few prospects too. Working on my house now to sell it and hopefully have enough to put some in the bank to save for one there.

But speaking of that beach... Go down to the Oregon Inlet bridge and walk out on the sound. The water is like 6 inches in some places, go out on a little island and fly like you are on top of the water, its the most awesome thing ever!!

#25 jmanwaring

jmanwaring
  • Forum Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 07:26 PM

The day is correct according to their web site at: www.sandiegokiteclub.com
However, the time is listed as 12:00 noon.

Thank for the clarification - unfortunately I cannot make it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users