25 replies to this topic

#21 Stone in Shoe Bob

Stone in Shoe Bob

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:23 AM

I thought I was using the 3-wrap at the weekend, might explain a few things then!! (I'm sure the 2-wrap is still inside my B-Series - better rescue it before Portugal this weekend! wub.gif

Of course if you forget you could always do a Gary and put out a call for help from inside the beer tent.
:big_beer:
Stone in Shoe Bob

It's Good to Share the Joy.

#22 play365

play365

The Flying Squad

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:36 AM

Of course if you forget you could always do a Gary and put out a call for help from inside the beer tent.
:big_beer:

Sorry to disappoint you Bob but no beer tent in Moledo !! just a very nice pool side and bar Posted Image
GARY

Posted Image

#23 Sailor99

Sailor99

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:29 AM

Nice pool, but I see you made all the women and children run away Gary ;)
Over - Jeremy

Posted Image

Knowledge: The small part of ignorance that we arrange and classify.

#24 play365

play365

The Flying Squad

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:12 AM

Nice pool, but I see you made all the women and children run away Gary ;)

Yep that's true :lol: :lol:
GARY

Posted Image

#25 Felix Mottram

Felix Mottram

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:23 AM

Simon explained this was normal to drop off flyers during lighter wind conditions,
eg Berck, your son sat and watched you riding the waves ;)

I cannot remember exactly. Did we fly six on Saturday and eight on Sunday?

I was actually referring to 'much' lighter conditions but agree with Simon that it is generally sensible to fly a smaller team in light wind.

Felix

#26 sthazza

sthazza
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

Well, just checked back in.

Just checked in I hear you cry, yeah it's been a while, tbh I didn't realise how long until I looked at the post date.

Injury recovery, new job, getting married and now a baby on the way have all played havoc with both my time and my wallet.

But enough of that, I'm out the other side fighting and with my new family lifestyle looming I'm taking stock and getting things in order that I want to do instead of just thinking I'll get round to them at some point.

First off thank you to anyone who has replied on this thread, all great advice and I'm checking out all the other buying a first rev threads to try and work out what to go for.

I think it will have to just be one rev for now so it's going to be a tough choice, in addition to anything already mentioned, would the B2 come into the equation or does the increase in speed rule them out as a first buy?

Also, getting a used rev in the UK, where do people look, eBay is turning up a blank and I'm not sure where else would be a trusted source.

Popped in to Dunstable on my way back from Oxford yesterday, no one flying but I didn't expect there would be, a weekday and the piles of snow might have put people off a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users