1 reply to this topic

#1 Choccy

Choccy

Occasion-al Flyer

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:16 AM

I've seen people fly with different techniques...

using their feet, teeth..... one handed

but have you ever tried flying with one handle behind your head, using your ears to fly your rev ?

I've seen some funny things, but this was a new one for me today :blink: :w00t:
1 of the 47.

#2 Simon

Simon

Rev Legend

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

I've seen people fly with different techniques...

using their feet, teeth..... one handed

but have you ever tried flying with one handle behind your head, using your ears to fly your rev ?

I've seen some funny things, but this was a new one for me today :blink: :w00t:

We were talking about James Madelin & Damian Quinlivan at Weymouth

Jame invented mos tof the Indoor tricks and style we see about and Damian famously did a blind folded Rev ballet. Landed and came over to me (I was ground crew for him) and he said "I picked the handles up in the wrong hands" we hadn't noticed he was so good !!!

As for flying by ears. James did a move he called the matador indoor if you watch soem of Guidos vidoe he does a similar move.

Left hand down, right hand up over and behind your head. James the popped the handles on his shoulder so the lines went each side of his head. Very much like you suggest.

Dave Brittain, used a set of bowling shoes with plates on the bottom and put two line on each pair (heel & toe) and flew a rev while lying on his back

I know a few people who fly a Rev & a Rad (or other two line kite). When first started it looked good as not many people flew Rev's.

The Flying Squad

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users