4 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:57 PM

As some of you may know John B. and the bomb camerman Todd are in town and we are all working on a new video for Johns kite as well as some advanced stuff and I'd like you all to know they are both just working way to hard and having way to much fun. ;) That being said I'd like all of the family to know these two guys are my hero's, they work from sun up to sun set for what they believe in and thats kitting as a whole, and my hats off to them both. Also some other people who are working hard are my artists and soon we will have some really beautiful customs as well as some new artists on board, we will have work by Scott Skinner, Jon Burkhart, Rod Thrall, as well as all the orther artists who worked with me last year. NOW THE BIG NEWS, well as many of you know I'm a pretty good flier in my own right and that being said I had a dream, and that was to put together my own 3 man flying team, and that looks like it's going to happen. What I wanted was a team that was more toward the whole sport of kitting and all the history of this sport more than the competion end. So I looked in to it and went to the folks who are all about the history of kitting, and low and behold TEAM DRACHEN is born. So with the help of the Drachen Foundation and the help of Revolution there we are Team Drachen the newest boys on the block....... :rolleyes: So family life is good and from this flier to all of you" thank you" for making so many of my personal dreams come true, because with out you and the support you've given me non of this would have been possible. One more thing I'd like from all of you is for you to go to www. drachen.org and look around a bit and tell me whats catchs you eye, what I want to share with all of you is all the history and beauty of this sport that we all love so much, what many people don't know because Drachen has always been behind the scenes is that The Drachen Foundation is the keeper of all the history of this sport and I want my family, the Rev family to show our support of these great men and women who work so hard to keep our history alive, so I thank you all in advance..................Ben Team Drachen

#2 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:30 PM

ben once again im proud to support in anyway as a huge fan of kitelife and revkites i ll try to do my best to lend my support the best way possable best of luck to you my man that the whole team i wish you many 1 st place victories
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#3 monkey

monkey

Rev Guru

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:33 PM

Alright, who did you draft onto Team Drachen? Spill the beans! Lolly? Joe? Jim Foster? Some Lummi?

:P
David Hathaway, Revisionist
-~ REVisions
-~ www.simian-studios.ca
-~ www.teamiquad.com
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

#4 RevWizard

RevWizard

Rev Guru and Historian

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,446 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

Alright, who did you draft onto Team Drachen? Spill the beans! Lolly? Joe? Jim Foster? Some Lummi?

:P

Not me!

Long John (formerly Mr. R)

STACK International Executive Committee - 6/1996-6/2008
International Rules Book Committee and STACK International Head Judge - 6/2004-6/2008
World Sport Kite Championship Judge - 2004-2005-2006(Chief Judge)
13x 1st - 12x 2nd - 6x 3rd places in 37 overall Quadline individual competitions

Web Site - http://www.johnnmitchell.com/index.html Check it out today!

#5 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:57 PM

Not me!

John we need to talk cause I need your help..................

Ben Team Drachen beachbeach13(at)yahoo(dot)com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users