5 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:57 PM

Well as I gear up for the KTAI over in New Mexico I have to tell you all that I hate the cold, :lol: oh well the good and the bad but I'll keep a smile on my face cause I will have all kind of new things to talk about when I get back. So now where did I put that cold weather suit hmm, which is my longer shorts by the way and a heavey sweat shirt. :lol:  Some days I really think I've lost my little mind................Ben
    p.s. oh what I do for all of us...... :P

#2 dutchPWR

dutchPWR
  • Forum Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:18 AM

try not to have to much fun out there!
If only there was some wind...

#3 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:52 AM

hi ben have a good time out there i wish i could be there safe travels and dont let the cold get to you my friend :D
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#4 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

Well family KTAI was a blast and the new products and the changes we've made on colors and panels lay outs went well. The big news is the John Barresi signature series (pro package) this was a huge hit. This package is just that aimed for the series flier with new sail designs that are geared up for channeling of the wind, two complete rod sets (3 wrap & 2 wrap) special handles with Johns knot system, and the weights, once again Revolution has stepped it up for sure for the fliers.  8)   Ben    ps and the mini stacks of rev 2's (3 in a stack) and the progresive stack which is a rev2 then a rev 1.5 then a rev 1 really caused a stir........... 8)

#5 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:31 PM

well im impressed ben to see that you guys are doing the allcloth kites from what i ve seen in the pics the jb kite is on my wishlist as well as the new rev kites my question is can you buy those kites sepreatly or are they only availbale in stacks the reason i ask is because i want the rev 2 and another vented verson and a rev 1 sul would work for me to i spoke already with my local shop they are going to order me some when they are ready
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#6 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:59 PM

well im impressed ben to see that you guys are doing the allcloth kites from what i ve seen in the pics the jb kite is on my wishlist as well as the new rev kites my question is can you buy those kites sepreatly or are they only availbale in stacks the reason i ask is because i want the rev 2 and another vented verson and a rev 1 sul would work for me to i spoke already with my local shop they are going to order me some when they are ready

for my family I will do what ever it takes, as for the JB well thats one we need to talk about that is mostly a package system but you know me I'll do my best..... 8)  Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users