• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RescueRev

RescueRev
  • Forum Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:51 PM

Hi all,

I have just posted 50 pictures of the 2009 Long Beach Rev clinic & fun fly. They can be found with this link http://www.revguild....u...ser&user=25. I hope this works for you. If you have trouble please let me know. I am new to this sort of thing. I did a copy and paste and it worked for me.

RescueRev.

#2 Windbag

Windbag

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:22 PM

Hi all,

I have just posted 50 pictures of the 2009 Long Beach Rev clinic & fun fly. They can be found with this link http://www.revguild....u...ser&user=25. I hope this works for you. If you have trouble please let me know. I am new to this sort of thing. I did a copy and paste and it worked for me.

RescueRev.

RescueRev, the link seemed to work fine even though I'm not a member of RevGuild -- yet. Nice pix.

If I'm not mistaken, it looked like some of the pix were taken from inside your truck.

What's that deal all about. B)
Have fun, Ray.

#3 LS Kite Stakes

LS Kite Stakes

Make it Custom!

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

Non members can access and view the pictures in the gallery on the Revguild website, only members can add pictures though. Just more member perks!
LS Custom Kite Accessories

Maker of the Original Marble Kite Stake
And Revolution Snagless Pro Handles
http://www.Kitestakes.com

Posted Image

#4 Watty

Watty

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:53 PM

Woo! I love the album cover :D
Nice pics!

Spence "Watty" Watson

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Dean750

Dean750

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

Cool, a few of those look better than I imagined they would. I wonder who left the scratches on the hood? :lol:

Dean B)

#6 RescueRev

RescueRev
  • Forum Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

RescueRev, the link seemed to work fine even though I'm not a member of RevGuild -- yet. Nice pix.

If I'm not mistaken, it looked like some of the pix were taken from inside your truck.

What's that deal all about. B)

At some point and time a person just has to warm up, and in my truck I had a front row seat. I didn't get cold taking one picture from inside my truck :lol: We had a great time, made new friends and flew the tar out of our Revs. Life is good :w00t: Dean750 was even giving away Tequila :kid_devlish: So i would suggest making the Rev clinic and I might even follow Dean's lead :confused!:

RescueRev

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users