big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

Looks like when its

TEAM 4MATION
When we fly at events and festivals.Works with the New folk we have and stuff.
&
Lads & Dads
When we are with the Mini mez at Festivals and ther upto speed.That should take our Kids[or any kids]about 3,8 seconds.Rather than the Years it takes us 40+ers

BRIAN...16GERUPS,Ta Bob old boy

#102 Stone in Shoe Bob

Stone in Shoe Bob

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:14 AM

Brian

This may be nit picking a bit, but rather than fly under two separate names it may be better to make Lads and Dads a sub group of Team 4mation so that when you fly as “Lads and Dads” you are “Team 4mation - Lads and Dads” and simply “Team 4mation" when it's adults only. It seems a bit more honest and open that way, I’m not really too sure why exactly, but it seems a bit dishonest to create two apparently separate teams with several shared members. It will also save the Dads some money when it comes to buying team kites. And don't forget the lads won't be lads forever, making “Lads and Dads” a sub group of “Team 4mation" will be easier to mange when voices start to break and the Lads start ordering pints :big_beer: .
Stone in Shoe Bob

It's Good to Share the Joy.

#103 play365

play365

The Flying Squad

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:30 AM

Looks like when its

TEAM 4MATION
When we fly at events and festivals.Works with the New folk we have and stuff.
&
Lads & Dads
When we are with the Mini mez at Festivals and ther upto speed.That should take our Kids[or any kids]about 3,8 seconds.Rather than the Years it takes us 40+ers

BRIAN...16GERUPS,Ta Bob old boy

Nice don't know how we missed that Team 4mation lol I still like Revolver tho lol
GARY

Posted Image

#104 Harrier

Harrier

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

You sure thats a Rev team Bri?
Y'all recognise the fella in the top hat. :lol:

#105 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:32 PM

You sure thats a Rev team Bri?
Y'all recognise the fella in the top hat. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ,Its Stopped me watching Shrek with the Kids Bruce.It was that funny.I love that pal.Daughter loved it.

We dont need stuff like,jails,prison camps and gwantanamo Bay here[or anywhere].Send um ther and ger um doin that for a few weekends.They will soon give and stop acting the Goat...lol

So funny that mate

BRIAN...12+1 GERUPS

#106 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:40 PM

:devil:

Brian

This may be nit picking a bit, but rather than fly under two separate names it may be better to make Lads and Dads a sub group of Team 4mation so that when you fly as "Lads and Dads" you are "Team 4mation - Lads and Dads" and simply "Team 4mation" when it's adults only. It seems a bit more honest and open that way, I'm not really too sure why exactly, but it seems a bit dishonest to create two apparently separate teams with several shared members. It will also save the Dads some money when it comes to buying team kites. And don't forget the lads won't be lads forever, making "Lads and Dads" a sub group of "Team 4mation" will be easier to mange when voices start to break and the Lads start ordering pints :big_beer: .

Yip,thats our intention Bob.

Works if say Marty comes and flys at say The Wirral with us.Then next week at Sunderland .Its a diffrent team and That guy,,,Hoath turns up and wants a go. :devil: :lol:

LOL,,,,

You didnt miss it Gary btw

I INVENTED IT[them] MATIE.... :lol: :lol: :lol: .Watch some Woman come and claim it,as usual[probably true though]

Patonts Pending,all rights reserved,a registered Company,May contain NUTs.Definately contains Nuts

#107 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:47 PM

Hey Gary, you fly with a guy who was in in "IN4formation, so you should have spotted it ...

`LOL,That should cause some inflamation :P .

BRIAN...12GERUPS

#108 play365

play365

The Flying Squad

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:08 AM

One of my favs is In 4 mation lol as used by Mr Phelps some time ago

I know that why I said ^^^^^ :)
GARY

Posted Image