2 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Staff

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:21 PM

Heres the original Masterpiece Series 3 rev 1's that Scott Skinner made for the brothers in 1990 or there abouts. In case you did'nt know Mr. Skinner is the founder and president of the Dracken Foundation,and a huge contributor to the AKA in one way or another, a world renouned kite maker in his own right, and the most passionate kiter Ive ever met, do me a favor and go to the Dracken Foundations web site a and get an idea of this man and what he's personally done for kitting and Im sure you will be impressed. That being said Revolution and Scott are once again teaming up and creating 5 rev 1.5's and then a sixth that is to be used for Scotts favorite charity.If ever there was one man that has given so much of himself for this sport thats Scott, so there you have it a one of a kind kiter and a one of a kind kite, The Revolution....Ben

Attached Thumbnails

• buggy_129.JPG

#2 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 05:32 PM

i met scott a while back great guy and a great artist it is great to see such good kite vetreans steppin up to the rev challenge :D makein great 1.5 kites
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#3 monkey

monkey

Rev Guru

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 10:25 AM

Wow, what a great find indeed and I'm thrilled to hear Scott will be doing some new ones.  I can't wait to see what he comes up with this time

:D
David Hathaway, Revisionist
-~ REVisions
-~ www.simian-studios.ca
-~ www.teamiquad.com
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users