5 replies to this topic

#1 wufer

wufer

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:30 AM

Sent the usual UK rev shop a cheque for a rev sail on 21/11/06. So it will have got there next day (first class). E-mailed them today to see if the cheque had cleared and have thy posted my sail yet. The said " sorry, only just put cheque in bank".  SO lets see ---  three days to clear-two and three days to get to me-- thats what--14 days.     Now you tell me if thats good service.       IT ONLY TAKES 4 DAYS FOR A KITE TO COME FROM CHINA...BLOODY HELL.         Regards wufer

#2 play365

play365

The Flying Squad

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 11:46 AM

Who is your usual Rev shop ? :D

#3 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 10:04 PM

Sent the usual UK rev shop a cheque for a rev sail on 21/11/06. So it will have got there next day (first class). E-mailed them today to see if the cheque had cleared and have thy posted my sail yet. The said " sorry, only just put cheque in bank".  SO lets see ---  three days to clear-two and three days to get to me-- thats what--14 days.     Now you tell me if thats good service.       IT ONLY TAKES 4 DAYS FOR A KITE TO COME FROM CHINA...BLOODY HELL.         Regards wufer

This is Ben and once again I wish I knew what to say but I understand your anger Im like you I just want things to go like they should but Ive learned the hard way that does not happen very much, if I can be of any help let me know....Ben from Rev

#4 wufer

wufer

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 10:09 AM

play    its Kiteworld   in clacton.    Beach,dont think you can do anything, i just think its the way things as on this side of the pond. regards   Derek

#5 play365

play365

The Flying Squad

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 01:14 PM

I know kiteworld deal direct with Rev so if anyone can they should be able, maybe they wait till they have a large order ? and no i have no ties with them  :D

#6 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 09:22 PM

play    its Kiteworld   in clacton.    Beach,dont think you can do anything, i just think its the way things as on this side of the pond. regards   Derek

It still upset me in a big way and Im at a loss of what to do as of this writting. The good news is I will be designing a page for the site on all the acc. that we sell so there are no mistakes or excuses of not knowing what we have, even though they can always email us. The big things for me is trying to keep everyone happy and that is so hard at times because of all the problems of us getting the right stuff or material that is a perfect match. As I explained earlier today to a friend I will get white material and then cut and print my centers then when I go to order again so I can make more kites the supplier tells me no big square only small but Ill have it for you in 90 days what do I do shut down production, of course not I get good material and things will have to be a little different.No wonder my head hurts..................Ben   :?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users