2 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:20 PM

I know that this should be about kites,, thanks B but I want to talk about one of the artist in the masterpiece series (the eyes which will be here real soon), this is Barry P. (Bazzer). This is what kittings about to me Bazzers always willing to help, willing to talk about his wonderful kites,always there from the beginning to the end, and more importantly Barrys my friend. His designs are one of the best and what he does with ripstop and paint is more than words can explain but thats not what makes him a giant to me, its the man and the heart he has shown me at all the places where I cross his path. To me he is what I hope to be in this sport in the future and I am blessed to call this man My friend, thanks Barry.........Ben 8) p.s. if you don't own a Bazzer kite you have no idea what your missing, heres his email designsbybazzer@earthlink.net

#2 orion

orion
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:05 PM

...but I want to talk about one of the artist in the masterpiece series (the eyes which will be here real soon)

Ben,

Are these the same as the 'eyes' you had at Carolina Kite Fest that I was lucky enough to fly? If so, very cool... looking forward to seeing what's coming.

Jeff

#3 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:01 PM

...but I want to talk about one of the artist in the masterpiece series (the eyes which will be here real soon)

Ben,

Are these the same as the 'eyes' you had at Carolina Kite Fest that I was lucky enough to fly? If so, very cool... looking forward to seeing what's coming.

Jeff

Jeff yes thats the ones and these are 1.5s and are beyond cool my friend...Ben 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users