revolution T300

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 crash

crash
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:10 AM

We bought a Revolution T300 at a small kite shop in Iowa.It says High Modulus Graphite Pro Series .It is signed by James,Joseph and David Hadjicki.Who are these guys and what is this kite worth?It is in mint condition. We can't find this series on the Revolution web-site

#2 RevWizard

RevWizard

Rev Guru and Historian

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:46 PM

It looks like you might have one of the early Revolution I's.
Is the Logo in the center "REVOLUTION"?
Do the graphics look like the one at this link? http://www.multinet....ohn/rev1std.jpg

Long John (formerly Mr. R)

STACK International Executive Committee - 6/1996-6/2008
International Rules Book Committee and STACK International Head Judge - 6/2004-6/2008
World Sport Kite Championship Judge - 2004-2005-2006(Chief Judge)
13x 1st - 12x 2nd - 6x 3rd places in 37 overall Quadline individual competitions

Web Site - http://www.johnnmitchell.com/index.html Check it out today!

#3 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:01 PM

Crash what you have is a part of kite history the three brothers signed very few of these and as for value well its there and if you bought it for resale well thats a good one for sure. If I could Id buy it myself I would just because of the history behind it if you want feel free to contact me a Ill give you all the info I have.............Ben 8)

#4 crash

crash
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:29 PM

Ben,
My situation is this,I bought the revolution with a money windfall which doesn't happen very often due to the size of my family.It was the most amazing kite I had ever seen.But if I could sell my kite so I could have enough to buy enough kites to get my kids into kiting it would be something I might be interested in
How would I get this into someones hands who would appreciate it?
Your new friend
Todd

#5 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 11:42 AM

hey crash you have a picture of the kite
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#6 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 02:45 PM

Ben,
My situation is this,I bought the revolution with a money windfall which doesn't happen very often due to the size of my family.It was the most amazing kite I had ever seen.But if I could sell my kite so I could have enough to buy enough kites to get my kids into kiting it would be something I might be interested in  
How would I get this into someones hands who would appreciate it?
Your new friend
Todd

I would post it on the kites for sale on kitelife so contact John and maybe put a bug in his ear or perhaps even work out a trade with one of the guys or gals on one of the many forums because this is a kite to have..............Ben (also get some photos of it and put them on our web site people want to see)

#7 Howard

Howard
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 06:37 PM

I hate to burst your bubble but I had even older version of the rev called the Neos that I donated to the Washington State kite Festival.  In their great auction  and even with Lollies help I think it barely went in for $150 and that was for charity.

Years ago there was a time Flyers really wanted these kites , I'm not sure what the market is now.

Hope you have better luck

#8 beach

beach

Rev Guru

• Forum Member
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 09:20 PM

I hate to burst your bubble but I had even older version of the rev called the Neos that I donated to the Washington State kite Festival.  In their great auction  and even with Lollies help I think it barely went in for $150 and that was for charity.

Years ago there was a time Flyers really wanted these kites , I'm not sure what the market is now.

Hope you have better luck

The things is this is signed by the 3 brothers so Im not sure theres not a market for this kite.......Ben

#9 Howard

Howard
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:13 AM

you are right the signatures might make a difference!  However they probably would be more valuable on a blank check  :)

#10 Howard

Howard
  • Forum Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:14 AM

you are right the signatures might make a difference!  However they probably would be more valuable on a blank check  :)

#11 crash

crash
  • Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 12:58 AM

sory i dont post very often ,im an otr driver.anyway thanks 4 all replies.as soonas i get back home ill post some pics.cant believe i let kiting fall on the back burner for so long,u guys are the best.Good winds to all .and to all a good kite.(1st christmas joke of the season)         thanks todd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users