1 reply to this topic

#1 bartman

bartman

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:15 PM

This is a stretch and an 11th hour type of event, but if the weather cooperates on Saturday the 18th I'm trying to put together a little informal get together for, what might be, the last event of the year for us in the north. Getting colder every day now.

If you are in the Medicine Hat, Swift Current, Lethbridge or even as far away as Calgary and want to make a day trip to the Hat the plan is to meet at the Leisure Centre in the NE corner of the city and either fly there or head to a different location depending on the winds. Probably try to meet around 9:30 to get a few hours in then have a late lunch before people would need to start making their way back home. If you have a private jet or just like to make long road trips then people are welcome from anywhere you are reading this!

Should be a lot of fun. There are about 5 or 6 people showing interest from these areas and as far away as Edmonton. Pulling this off on short notice and this time of year is asking a lot, but with my new found momentum in this sport I have to work it right to the edge!

Post or PM if you are interested or need more details.

Bart

#2 bartman

bartman

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:44 AM

Well, some people were going too try and make it for this then weren't able to, then were again then weren't, but I have decided I will go and see what happens. NOW I will be at the Lesiure Centre on the north end of the city between 12:30 and 1 pm tomorrow, the 18th of October. The address of this place is 2000 Division Avenue N. and looks easy to find on a map. I will be there for 2 or 3 hours if the weather is good and maybe longer if people actually do make it out for this.

Quite a few people looked at this topic so hopefully there are a few out there planning on this.

Bart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users