28 replies to this topic

#21 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:30 PM

no signed kites by her but my 20th was sighned by the brothers as all care.. but when i got mine she held it to make sure it got signed.. thats why she is the best and always will be .. i hopwthat more come in here and can telly their stories about her .. it will make her day trust me :)
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#22 quaa714

quaa714

REVular poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:30 AM

Reviving this thread and adding props for BEN as well.

Simply put........Ben and Lolly and the folks at Rev have proved once again, they are truly a hands on, customer service based group.
From conception and idea stage to final production and all the phone calls in between, they really show their commitment to us, the flyers.

I am so completely psyched to have gotten my new toys that unless it is absolutely monsooning outside, I will be out flying all weekend long no matter how frigging cold it is.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Bazz, I've said it before and I'll say it again, your work and attention to detail is AMAZING!!!

"Cya in the Sand!....."

"Slack lines are fine lines!"

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" BD
"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" BM
av-1950.jpg

#23 nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:36 AM

All my current experinces with Lolly have been great, my progressive stack color design was all Lolly. I told her the colors and let her have fun. Even when they got shut down for the wildfire issue I got a phone call the moment they were allowed back in about my order. That is dedcation. got the kite a day later even after I had said, don't worry take care of the orders from people getting anxious (even though I was to.) I still got the stack earlier then predicted, and every one has seen Lolly's handiwork and have appreciated it. Thank you for all your hard work Lolly.

#24 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:11 PM

I dont know hows Lolly copes with us all.Shes has so many balls to keep up in the air at times.

Yip,Lolly and everyone at Rev are top notch proper people.Ther even nicer in the flesh.

BRIAN...

#25 Jynx

Jynx

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Location:West Allis (Milwaukee) WI ...and... New Smyrna Beach FL winters

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:16 PM

Lolly- What a tribute! You are so fortunate to have so many people take the time to tell you how much you mean to them in a world that doesn't often do that. A tribute to the flyers as well! And your dedicated response certainly shows your caring and dedication to all.

Ben- You have taken care of my Rev wishes like we were friends, though we've never met. You too are an exceptional individual!

It's gotta be the "family" thing!

All the best to Lolly and Ben and all the kiters who have taken time to put smiles on faces today!

Cyber Group Hug!

"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power,

then there will be peace"

Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#26 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:20 PM

Lolly- What a tribute! You are so fortunate to have so many people take the time to tell you how much you mean to them in a world that doesn't often do that. A tribute to the flyers as well! And your dedicated response certainly shows your caring and dedication to all.

Ben- You have taken care of my Rev wishes like we were friends, though we've never met. You too are an exceptional individual!

It's gotta be the "family" thing!

All the best to Lolly and Ben and all the kiters who have taken time to put smiles on faces today!

Cyber Group Hug!

YEH,im in for a hug.

BRIAN...

#27 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:52 PM

well my thoughts havent changed about lolly or ben .. they get my highest respect for being the people they are :) for 2 people to sit back and listen to what we all want out of the sport of kiting and take it to the level that noone has yet to see.. keep up the good work guys ... YOU ROCK!!!!!
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#28 Jeff

Jeff

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:12 PM

Cyber Group Hug!

Posted Image
CYuLf.jpg 0LPEo.png and ybuXm.png

#29 jsking

jsking

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:06 PM

I'm embarrassed to admit I have yet to converse with Lolly (will be correcting that real soon), but I know she's famous!

As for Ben...what can one say? He's one of my best kitefriends despite only seeing him a few times a year. Wottaguy! :)
Jeff
Wings Over Washington
http://www.flickr.co...44623@N00/sets/

--------------------
Revus Regnum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users