22 replies to this topic

#21 Jonesey

Jonesey

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:26 AM

For those on this side of the pond who haven't met Jonesey: I can assure you that he is a tall, studly fellow in real life. Just like me (ignore the Papa Smurf thing). Jonesey, I must have been holding my camera sideways.

Ben that pictures just Wrong! (and I'm not just saying that because like the rest of Britain we have a surveillance camera in our bathroom!)

Oh and thanks Mike ... I'm like the English version of Bazzer... hang on he's English.... The Hampshire Version of Bazzer... wait he's from Hampshire too ..... Oh heck lets make it simple the English version of George Clooney ;)

And I promise not to call you Papa Smurf again ....... (you do know there's a grampa Smurf dont you?)

#22 Wobbly

Wobbly

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:50 AM

Is that a gun in you're pocket or were you just pleased to be in England ? :)

#23 Choccy

Choccy

Occasion-al Flyer

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:30 AM

... I'm sure I am taller and thinner in real life ;)

Fantastic video Mike, you really captured the craziness ;)

I was trying to fly the mini purple funsized kite at the time, so missed most of that, so thanks for sharing. :blue_wink:

And I can vouch for Jonesey being the tall, dark, handsome one outta the Hampshire lot... :kid_devlish:
well everyone is taller than me, so, anyway, so it's not just that Mike held the camera the squished way around ;)

And as for Jonesey being thinner, that's also true...
have you seen how many calories he burns off when he's flying AND chewing gum at the rate of knots ? :lol:
1 of the 47.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users