Photo

Praise for a very good Revolution Retailer.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FlyingFrog

FlyingFrog
  • Forum Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

Well guys, I've just received my first Revolution kite which I bought from Kiteworls Ltd over here in the UK. I don't know if it's normal practice to put up a "Name and Praise" thread on here, but if it's not I'm sure that the moderators will let me know and I appologise in advance. I ordered a Revolution EXP last Friday, then on Monday I changed my mind and asked if I could upgrade my order to a SLE, Steven at Kiteworld was so understanding and patient, and was happy to allow me to change the order. As of this wasn't enough to "try their patience" I changed my mind yet again and phoned them up to order a "B" Series Revolution instead. Michael dealt with me that time and, rather than being a bit annoyed with me for "messing them about", he showed so much patience, help and understanding while assuring me that they were only too happy to help me to get exactly what I wanted. Well, that was yesterday lunchtime and lo and behold, UPS were ringing my door bell at 11.00 o'clock this morning with my new B Series Revolution.
In my opinion, service, patience and help like that which I was showed by Kiteworld deserves praising.
I have to add that I am in no way attached to Kiteworld, except for the fact that this is one very very satisfied customer. Thank you Kiteworld, you have made this man a very very happy little egg!

#2 Sailor99

Sailor99

Forum Veteran

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:32 PM

I have ordered a number of kites from kiteworld and with two exceptions they have always turned up next day. The first was when I got my own address wrong (doh!) and the second was when they had to wait on deliveries from rev.
Over - Jeremy

Posted Image

Knowledge: The small part of ignorance that we arrange and classify.

#3 Simon

Simon

Rev Legend

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:45 PM

Well guys, I've just received my first Revolution kite which I bought from Kiteworls Ltd over here in the UK. I don't know if it's normal practice to put up a "Name and Praise" thread on here, but if it's not I'm sure that the moderators will let me know and I appologise in advance. I ordered a Revolution EXP last Friday, then on Monday I changed my mind and asked if I could upgrade my order to a SLE, Steven at Kiteworld was so understanding and patient, and was happy to allow me to change the order. As of this wasn't enough to "try their patience" I changed my mind yet again and phoned them up to order a "B" Series Revolution instead. Michael dealt with me that time and, rather than being a bit annoyed with me for "messing them about", he showed so much patience, help and understanding while assuring me that they were only too happy to help me to get exactly what I wanted. Well, that was yesterday lunchtime and lo and behold, UPS were ringing my door bell at 11.00 o'clock this morning with my new B Series Revolution.
In my opinion, service, patience and help like that which I was showed by Kiteworld deserves praising.
I have to add that I am in no way attached to Kiteworld, except for the fact that this is one very very satisfied customer. Thank you Kiteworld, you have made this man a very very happy little egg!

Thats good to hear, I too am not attached to Kiteworld. And think it is worth saying if you have had good service, its all too easy to bad mouth someone when it goes wrong, so Its good to hear the good news. As my old mum says it costs nothing to be polite !!!

The Flying Squad

Posted Image

#4 RevWizard

RevWizard

Rev Guru and Historian

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,505 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:47 PM

Excellent!
A wise dealer indeed. He shipped so fast that you didn't get a 3rd chance to change your mind.

Enjoy your new JB, you won't regret the change of mind.

Long John (formerly Mr. R)

STACK International Executive Committee - 6/1996-6/2008
International Rules Book Committee and STACK International Head Judge - 6/2004-6/2008
World Sport Kite Championship Judge - 2004-2005-2006(Chief Judge)
13x 1st - 12x 2nd - 6x 3rd places in 37 overall Quadline individual competitions

Web Site - http://www.johnnmitchell.com/index.html Check it out today!

#5 Jonesey

Jonesey

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:25 PM

I'm sure I've messed them around more then you in the past but they have always come through... Plus they always give solid advise and have looked after anyone I have recommend them to... Nothing wrong with praising good service.... good on you Kiteworld

#6 Baloo

Baloo

Frequent Flyer

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:57 PM

Glad you got on well with Kiteworld FF.

I have never bought of them, however I have met some of the guys and they seem good folks.

You will not regret going for the B package in the end. Good choice.

Let us know how you get on.

#7 John Barresi

John Barresi

Forum Guru

• Forum Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,946 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

Rock on, great to hear...

Kiteworld UK is an iQuad sponsor, along with The Kite Shoppe.

Great folks on both sides. ;)

John Barresi

johnbarresi.com | kitelife.com | learnkites.comkitemap.org | Rev Tutorials
youtube.com/kitelife | facebook.com/kitelifemagazine | KiteLife on Google+

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."
(found in a fortune cookie - possibly an Einstein quote)

My full list of kite articles - kitelife.com/author/john-barresi

Please reward posts that are helpful, give positive reputation by clicking on "Like This" button on the right side of each post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users