#21 Dean750

Dean750

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:09 PM

So your never wrong :D :P ?.................... yeh right lol

I am wrong just about as much as everyone else if not more so at times. Maybe it's not so much about being wrong but what others have observed through their own relationships. That was the porpose of this thread was curiousity. I think that not everyone reading and replying to the thread understands what I asked to begin with.
This thread was not started to say I'm perfect and those around me should be too or I'll get mad. That was never implied. I was simply discribing the way "I" think about "MY" flying and the ways I mentally motivate MYSELF to progress. My discription was meant to say I have relationships with friends and we rib each other sometimes. I was trying through my discription to relate my experiences to those who fly teams and get they're input as to how or if there was critisim of any kind. And if so what was it like.
I just think that while having fun is the number one priority, if your flying compititions your just doing it to do it? Or are you trying to actually win? You don't have to be a jerk to win. But commitment to the team, practice and maximum effort are probably required to keep all parties involved happy and willing. Maybe I'm wrong, but thats what I think.
And BTW, when flying in your own space, being obsevant of the others and adjusting to help the team look good, it's harder to be wrong unless your the caller and flub it yourself. ;)
Dean

#22 Choccy

Choccy

Occasion-al Flyer

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:14 PM

Personally I find it really helpful when Groz or Choc blows in my ear - it often leads to a really crisp fast burst.

*nods*

that's the kinda technique we are trying to perfect :kid_content: :lol:

*fun* *fun* *fun*

or else :blue-confused: it's not worth it.

No idea about competitive situation... too many butterflies for that :D

[Edit: November - at the recent introduction to competition flying, no time to get the butterflies fortunately]
1 of the 47.

#23 Dean750

Dean750

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:30 AM

I'm sure you'd be ok Choccy. You fly with a couple of good ones. I'd say to just think of the crowd in undies, but that would just be wrong. :kid_devlish: How could you fly well if you were either hurling or laughing that hard.

I hope to find some local Rev flyiers who have the fun and friendship you have found. Even if you never compete it's the times that fix bad times or make good times even better. I'm sure you'd be great Choccy.

Dean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users