#1 Scott A.

Scott A.

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:17 AM

Hi ladies and gentlemen,
This is a Northeast thing just because I'm LOCAL, If the ladies in other places want to do this, I'm game, lets put it together.
I would like to do an all girls, Rev team day/weekend! I know of 3 Jersey Girls off hand so, Laura, Lisa and Monica, this starts with you. I'm offering my services to all females who want to do the Mega REV team stuff but somehow get lost in the shuffle, I'm looking for dates to do this maybe AUG 16, 23 or 30th I will pick one that works for you and we'll do it in Jersey, lets nail down a time and place SOON. for the guys who want to be there, I say you can!! but we will focus on the ladies and anything you pick up from the day will be a bonus, your allowed, but not allowed to interupt!
Spread the word and get back to me. at scotakiter@cox.net. Any help to spread the word or inquires are welcomed! If we have 5 or so participants we can do alot of individual topics.
Scott Weider
Team REV RIDERS

#2 Choccy

Choccy

Occasion-al Flyer

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:42 AM

in spirit only naturally...
1 of the 47.

#3 AdventureAng

AdventureAng

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:53 AM

WOW! This sounds like fun :-) The only day I'd be able to make it is August 30th and only for a little bit depending on where in NJ you were holding it. I'm sure you'll have fun either way.
~AdventureAng
Happy flying to everybody. Now get off the computer and get a kite out! hehe

#4 quaa714

quaa714

REVular poster

• Forum Member
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:43 AM

Look at you mr. sly guy making time with/for the ladies. :kid_devlish:

I like your style!

Do it in South Jersey if the ladies are up for it. That way i can sort of inverted hover and slide my way in. :kid_smartass:

"Cya in the Sand!....."

"Slack lines are fine lines!"

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" BD
"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" BM
av-1950.jpg

#5 FortFlyer

FortFlyer

Jimi Quadsticks

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:37 PM

Hi ladies and gentlemen,
This is a Northeast thing just because I'm LOCAL, If the ladies in other places want to do this, I'm game, lets put it together.
I would like to do an all girls, Rev team day/weekend! I know of 3 Jersey Girls off hand so, Laura, Lisa and Monica, this starts with you. I'm offering my services to all females who want to do the Mega REV team stuff but somehow get lost in the shuffle, I'm looking for dates to do this maybe AUG 16, 23 or 30th I will pick one that works for you and we'll do it in Jersey, lets nail down a time and place SOON. for the guys who want to be there, I say you can!! but we will focus on the ladies and anything you pick up from the day will be a bonus, your allowed, but not allowed to interupt!
Spread the word and get back to me. at scotakiter@cox.net. Any help to spread the word or inquires are welcomed! If we have 5 or so participants we can do alot of individual topics.

Damn now why didnt I think of this, especially being the single one of the group :kid_smartass:

Rev GF auditions lol, ok i'm :offtopic: sorry about that carry on :ani_whistling:
Just be careful antman doesn't show up in a blonde wig, I can see him attempting this for some reason.
Jim,
Ft. Taber Park & Brenton Point

Rev's are like a carbon framed out-of-body experience

Posted Image

#6 Scott A.

Scott A.

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:55 PM

Fortflyer, Quaa714,
and all others who wish, I can do this for anyone that would want! Make a date lets have an orgaized Mega, I'm Game, find a date, Brenton Point this weekend who's down? Both Sat and SUNDAY I will be there, who wants in??
Aug 9th or 10th at the Boston Area Kite fest (BASKC), Remember August 9th sat nite from 6 till 9 pm we have an indoor at the Clay Center contact me if you need info!!!
Scott Weider
Team REV RIDERS

#7 FortFlyer

FortFlyer

Jimi Quadsticks

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:37 PM

i'll be in newport this weekend, weather permitting.
Jim,

Posted Image

#8 mousieo

mousieo

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:07 PM

Damn now why didnt I think of this, especially being the single one of the group :kid_smartass:

Rev GF auditions lol, ok i'm :offtopic: sorry about that carry on :ani_whistling:
Just be careful antman doesn't show up in a blonde wig, I can see him attempting this for some reason.

Rev GF auditions??? omg you need to be spanked lmao

#9 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:46 PM

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Hi Scott...
Sweeeeeeet. You know I'm there....The 30th is fine. Whatever works for everyone. I don't think I have anything solid planned, yet, for those weekends, so just let me know.
Thanks, Scott, it's a great idea. Single guys are always welcome :kid_smartass: ...Fortflyer... come on down... let's play.... lol
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

#10 stevepigeon

stevepigeon

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 04:54 AM

Ladies I wish I could come up and fly with you all.

Scottie is an excellent teacher, I'm sure you will gain a lot from spending the day with him. Thanks for thinking of the ladies...

Rev-O-Lettes gear is now available http://www.cafepress.com/sunsetflyers

If there is something special you would like send me an email at sunsetflyers@msn.com or a quck PM.

I'll be there in spirit...

Sherri
Steve & Sherri

#11 FortFlyer

FortFlyer

Jimi Quadsticks

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:01 AM

Rev GF auditions??? omg you need to be spanked lmao

Amy the scary part is with all the spare SLE rods I have I should be very careful :blushing:
Jim,

Posted Image

#12 mousieo

mousieo

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

Amy the scary part is with all the spare SLE rods I have I should be very careful :blushing:

lmao, Yeah you might want to put those away somewhere.. hugs

#13 Scott A.

Scott A.

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:32 AM

UPDATE:
Any ladies going to Asbury, We can get started there! please get familiar with the Team animations on REVKITES.COM If you have trouble finding it, below is the link to the page.
http://www.revkites....main/Animations
list of initial moves to get familiar with:
1 by 2 by1, Ball, Burst, Burst with 180's, Dosey do, Tip Pivots up, to the edges, and twister.
That is seven different animations but will all flow together and will seem like a short list once you get going in the sky. If you get familiar with these before we get together, all will go quicker, I believe getting used to what the moves are is more than half the battle. flying them will be easy If you understand what they are before hand! please email me at scotakiter@cox.net to let me know how many ladies we can expect this weekend, It should be a great jump start!
Scott Weider
Team REV RIDERS

#14 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:00 PM

well their are alot of ladies flying revs these days so im sure this will be a big turnout
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#15 Scott A.

Scott A.

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:09 AM

Update,
It looks like we might have a weekday session before these weekends, down at Bridgatine NJ, anyone interested in starting out on a weekday before hand?
But at this point the 30th looks like a popular vote, If we can't find a beach on the Jersey Shore, Liberty looks good at this point.

Maybe Saturday the 30th at Liberty?
Can I get a count!
Scott Weider
Team REV RIDERS

#16 KYT ADIK

KYT ADIK

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:53 AM

Would love to be there in person...... guess spirit is gonna have to for now! :blue-confused:

REV IT UP LADIES!! :rev_clockwork:

Starna*

Kiting Tampa Bay

Treasure Island Kite Festival & Sport Kite Competition<br style="background-color: rgb(238, 243, 248);">January 19-20 2013

#17 Scott A.

Scott A.

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:35 PM

August 28th Thursday, Bridgatine, New Jersey, I will get together with a few :) of the ladies, Lisa Willoughby organized this spot on this day, So If you can make it come on down.
I will also consider moving it up the coast to Liberty for the Holiday weekend, If I get enough replies I will bring it North! Aerochic? Adventure Ang ?, If we can find enough of you who won't go south contact me we'll arrange another place. maybe (Liberty) on the holiday weekend, Sat. the 30th.
Scott Weider
Team REV RIDERS

#18 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

August 28th Thursday, Bridgatine, New Jersey, I will get together with a few :) of the ladies, Lisa Willoughby organized this spot on this day, So If you can make it come on down.
I will also consider moving it up the coast to Liberty for the Holiday weekend, If I get enough replies I will bring it North! Aerochic? Adventure Ang ?, If we can find enough of you who won't go south contact me we'll arrange another place. maybe (Liberty) on the holiday weekend, Sat. the 30th.

Hi Scott...
Liberty is closer, but I'll go where the wind blows...or should I say where the gang goes :kid_devlish: ... just let me know.
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

#19 AdventureAng

AdventureAng

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:33 AM

THere's no way I can make it there on the 28th and I'm not really sure about the 30th either. It's a little far for me and I have somewhere to be that afternoon and I don't think I'd make it back in time. Sorry guys AND girls, but I don't think I'll be able to make it :( I hope everybody has fun.
~AdventureAng
Happy flying to everybody. Now get off the computer and get a kite out! hehe

#20 Aerochic

Aerochic

Revadelic

• Forum Member
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:21 AM

I'm in the same boat, Ang. :/

Better Living Through Rev Flying...

Rev Themed Ts & Goodies: http://www.zazzle.co...ckarts/clothing