B series mid vent

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 RescueRev

RescueRev
  • Forum Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:22 PM

:w00t: I won't remind you that, that is what stakes are for. Blunt force trauma, stabbing, holding your lines....

Dean B)

Lets see blunt force, stabbing that would surely make a person drop his lines. Are you saying you would then stake the lines. You know the lines that are 85 feet long :confused!:

#22 Dean750

Dean750

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:26 PM

Depends on the size of the knot in the lines to begin with. Might be worth it to just drop your handles and go for the stake. Depends I guess as to whether you appriciate the wrapping job if you get the vented kite. I've seen GREAT gifts that weren't so great because there was no paper to rip off.

Dean :big_bangin:

#23 Dean750

Dean750

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:28 PM

Another thing to remember is that my lines are either 100 or 50 feet long. So it'll probably be your fault anyway :kid_devlish:

Dean :ani_whistling:

#24 RescueRev

RescueRev
  • Forum Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

Another thing to remember is that my lines are either 100 or 50 feet long. So it'll probably be your fault anyway :kid_devlish:

Dean :ani_whistling:

OKOKOK :kid_smartass: Well I got the iQuad DVD Vol. 1-2008 in the mail today so I think will give it a viewing tonight. So I will let you know how it is.

#25 Dean750

Dean750

Frequent Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

I might have to try talking you into letting me rent it one of these days. :kid_smartass:

Dean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users