132 replies to this topic

#121 AldenMiler

AldenMiler

Bazzer P Wannabe

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:53 AM

Had some ups and downs this time, no need to explain any, most of the the time was good, next time though, somebody check the concert schedule, that parking price sucked. And it seems once again, i'm almost pictureless, I only see one shot of me talking with steve.. one of those things i guess. Later all.

Waiting for Brad to post the pictures and movies that Cat took... I am hoping for more pictures myself.

-Alden
"Don't go in there!" RC

#122 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:58 PM

great pics laura i espically likethe ones of me with my hat on to hide my bald head :blue-confused:
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#123 AdventureAng

AdventureAng

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:15 PM

Had some ups and downs this time, no need to explain any, most of the the time was good, next time though, somebody check the concert schedule, that parking price sucked. And it seems once again, i'm almost pictureless, I only see one shot of me talking with steve.. one of those things i guess. Later all.

Maybe next time you can wear the bikini that says, "Rev it up"....I'm sure lot's of people will take photos of you then ;)
~AdventureAng
Happy flying to everybody. Now get off the computer and get a kite out! hehe

#124 RAWVEEDA

RAWVEEDA

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:42 PM

Please don't take this the wrong way.
I DO NOT WANT TO EVER SEE DAN IN A BIKINI!
:kid_devlish: :kid_devlish: :kid_devlish: :kid_devlish: :kid_devlish: :kid_devlish:
Posted Image

#125 nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:04 PM

No worries steve, that is an image that will never come to fruition, except in the mind of the disturbed. I just seemed to notice that when cameras come out I that unless I ask there is almost never a photo, other then in happenstance.

#126 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

Sorry...by the time you were there, I was pretty much done shooting, except for trying to get a few of the tribute fly. If you've noticed.... probably not, I not in many photos, either. When you're behind the camera, you can't be in front of it. I will make it up to you next time... promise -_- ....
... and yes... let's check the concert schedule... it was a royal pain in the ass for all. I know of two parking tickets given to the gang and it wasn't intentional on their part, either.
I'd love to get a purple pride fly photo op... when will you be up this way? Do you plan on going to the Rev Party in October?
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

#127 Love2fly

Love2fly

• Forum Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:40 PM

Thanks for posting the photos. There are some really good ones. SOrry I had a bail a little bit sooner than I would have wanted, but the bf was having a less-than-fun time is you could tell. I hope to see everybody next Saturday at Asbury. Note: I'm not bringing the bf this time.

I don't blame you for not bringing him... did he bitch much on the way home? You sure should have...lol
See you Saturday...
Laura

Posted Image

#128 Aerochic

Aerochic

Revadelic

• Forum Member
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:39 AM

I just seemed to notice that when cameras come out I that unless I ask there is almost never a photo, other then in happenstance.

I've noticed that there is a distinct lack of photos which show your face! Lots of pics of you from the back, Doh! Yes, we'll have to amend this!

Better Living Through Rev Flying...

Rev Themed Ts & Goodies: http://www.zazzle.co...ckarts/clothing
Aerostakes: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeshockArts
Rev Galleries: http://www.revkites....=user&user=1408
Flickr Pics: http://www.flickr.co...s/16896184@N05/

#129 nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:45 AM

Yes, well I guess that is my best side, the talking side can get annoying when, and if ever used., no idea if i will be able to do the october thing, might be in atlanta for some schooling then.

#130 Love2fly

Love2fly

• Forum Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

Yes, well I guess that is my best side, the talking side can get annoying when, and if ever used., no idea if i will be able to do the october thing, might be in atlanta for some schooling then.

Do you forgive me :unsure: about not getting your "talking side" B)
Laura

Posted Image

#131 nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial

Regular Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:44 PM

No forgivness needed, just one of those things, if you must know, i have actually told local photo journalists to take pictures of my kite and not me. Small beach town area, if it seems cool they want to snap a pic. I'm normally not that big on pictures, but my mom is about 1900 miles away, and she would like to see a current picture every now and again, and in these setting's I think it would be the best because i'm not " faking the funk" so to speak, kite flying is one of the few things i have to enjoy, and there are people in the east coast crew and the "family" that are worth relaxing and being myself around. A hard thing to do. And coming from me that is a huge thing. all those going to ashbury, have fun and launch for me, I'll be at work.

#132 Love2fly

Love2fly

• Forum Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:01 AM

No forgivness needed, just one of those things, if you must know, i have actually told local photo journalists to take pictures of my kite and not me. Small beach town area, if it seems cool they want to snap a pic. I'm normally not that big on pictures, but my mom is about 1900 miles away, and she would like to see a current picture every now and again, and in these setting's I think it would be the best because i'm not " faking the funk" so to speak, kite flying is one of the few things i have to enjoy, and there are people in the east coast crew and the "family" that are worth relaxing and being myself around. A hard thing to do. And coming from me that is a huge thing. all those going to ashbury, have fun and launch for me, I'll be at work.

Cool...
If the winds are strong enough, I'll get my purple pride up in your honor... :kid_smartass: .
Laura

Posted Image

#133 rdnzl23

rdnzl23
  • Forum Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:22 AM

I'm looking forward to Asbury Park. Woohoo!

Maybe I can get there at a reasonable time, so long as the "traffic" isn't too bad, right Steve?

Cheers,

j

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users