• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mavrick

Mavrick
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:38 AM

Hi There.

Iam a new Member, And for many years now I have had an Original Rev T300 series but the leading edge is worn out and I would like to replace the sail only.

Can anyone help as I do not know what sail would fit, does the original go under the name of rev 1 are they the same.Posted Image

#2 Simon

Simon

Rev Legend

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

Hi There.

Iam a new Member, And for many years now I have had an Original Rev T300 series but the leading edge is worn out and I would like to replace the sail only.

Can anyone help as I do not know what sail would fit, does the original go under the name of rev 1 are they the same.Posted Image

Hi Maverick, you have a Rev 1. couple of options, 1) find a good sew'r who can replace the LE for you. 2) contact rev, and ship it back they MAY be able to do this for you (dont know) it may not be cost effective.

3) save a few more pennies and get a New or Second hand Rev 1.5, try the fractured axle forum, they sometime shave them Its a two line forum so they want rid of them, can pick um up cheap if youre lucky.

Or the you could just buy a Rev 1 sail direct from Rev (contact your local kite shop who can probably order a sail for you)

The Flying Squad

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users