133 replies to this topic

#121 quaa714

quaa714

REVular poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

Some teaser pics of the first flight of Antmans new rev.

3rd picture....Antman redefining"Watch the tramcar please!! :lol:

"Cya in the Sand!....."

"Slack lines are fine lines!"

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" BD
"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" BM
av-1950.jpg

#122 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:21 PM

great pics brad .. the tramcars are always mine to play with!!!! :kid_devlish:
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

#123 Aerochic

Aerochic

Revadelic

• Forum Member
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:49 PM

Great pics, Brad! I love the shot of Ant and the Tram Car! Heeee!

The Phoenix Rev is looking better than ever. :clap;

Better Living Through Rev Flying...

Rev Themed Ts & Goodies: http://www.zazzle.co...ckarts/clothing
Aerostakes: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeshockArts
Rev Galleries: http://www.revkites....=user&user=1408
Flickr Pics: http://www.flickr.co...s/16896184@N05/

#124 ramakristan

ramakristan

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:34 PM

Hi antman,
Is that the exact clone of your earlier Rev ??? Entirely the same after examining inch by inch, lol.
It is a real beauty and stay away from lamp post, it might remembers back, hahhahah !!
Good pictures esp on the tram.
Cheers
chris

#125 Choccy

Choccy

Occasion-al Flyer

• Forum Member
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:59 AM

Is the old half of the sail still up in the lampost ? :kid_devlish:
1 of the 47.

#126 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:32 AM

choccy.. no still trying to find it but im sure its a better place hopefully .. and yea it is a replica ofmy old kite witch is what i wanted.. it flies like no other rev ive ever had .. im still shocked over this one now that ive had more time to fly it

#127 Love2fly

Love2fly

All Revved up... where do you want to fly?

• Forum Member
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:31 PM

Great shots, Brad... What a gorgeous Rev....It's sweeeeeeeeet! I agree with you, Ant, it flies amazingly well. I do think it is an extremely smooth flying kite. Being a novice, I'm surprised I can notice a difference, but I honestly do.
Laura

*** Any day flying is a good day; have a great one! 
**** REVS: Fly it, you'll like it!
***** L.S.P. ... It's worth the trip!

Posted Image

#128 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 03:59 AM

the best thing i tried with it so far was a cut down indoor frame with my spectra bridle .. i was able to fly it in 2 mph winds with eaze and the vents made the kite feel like nothing was on my lines.. it is a little tricky at first but still im extremely impressed with it

#129 Kitezen

Kitezen

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 05:23 AM

well im sad to say because of a disrepctful tyrant with his stupid dogg my new i quad beressi is now history :kid_brooding: i was on the beach gettings thungs tuned up when this man let his dog run therug my lines!!!! the kite then launched and got caught around a light pole splitting in half :kid_brooding: :kid_brooding: even to make it worse the basterd had no remorse for what he did... not a care that my new member was killed by ingeronance.. so i have the 1 half of the kite in my shop at home and the other is still up there.. question is now what do i do to make this kite reborn again? if i cant make it possable to mabie have rev build me a new one at least i have the 1 half to hang up and forever remember.. when i went to the police they colud not press charges because the mean leashed up his dog before the cops arrived to the scene.. the laws here are dogs must be leashed or its a $200 fine.. this is not over im going to city hall with the photos of the brokin kite and im getting this law pushed so that this doesnt happen to anyother kiteflier or rc plane fliers that come here to use this beach.. im really sad about this family ... this is a really bad thing that has happened to me i meed all the help i can to get another one of these in my bag.. i really hope rev can make it possable for me.. im going to call lolly and tell here what heppend she is a sweet sweet lady that truely understands every kite flier and how much we all love our revs.. i know that she knows just how much i love all my rev kites i treat them lke my other kids they are the best thing to happen to me i the kiting world but its not just the kites its the people too ben lolly joe and dave are the best people to ever deal with .. well i know this is a sad story to shre with you all but i need to vent and here is the only place where i can tell the story to you all that can truely understand it... thanks for listining

I am so sorry to hear this news I could cry. Also what is disturbing is that idiot who has no concern for someone elses property. You are a witness that his dog is not on a leash. Your broken kite is a result of his lawless behavior, should be the foundation of a civil suit, though, what i am thinking right now is not very civil. Has to do with a boat anchor. :kid_cussing:

#130 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:10 AM

I am so sorry to hear this news I could cry. Also what is disturbing is that idiot who has no concern for someone elses property. You are a witness that his dog is not on a leash. Your broken kite is a result of his lawless behavior, should be the foundation of a civil suit, though, what i am thinking right now is not very civil. Has to do with a boat anchor. :kid_cussing:

well greg your right but the great people here have helped me to get what was once lost back for me.. this is my example that i told you back when we met in stone harbor a few years back about how great the rev family truely is.. now you know first hand by reading this topic the men and women of the rev family and what the y are .. truely great people that will lend a hand if help is needed.. i am forever greatful for the group of rev fliers that have treated me like a big brother all these years.. im also glad that you have alsoc become a part of this great family too.. how is the RWB vent flying for you??i really hope you are enjoying it..in october at rev fest bring that micheners whiskey again .. that stuff was grrrrreat ha ha ha ..

#131 Kitezen

Kitezen

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:19 AM

well greg your right but the great people here have helped me to get what was once lost back for me.. this is my example that i told you back when we met in stone harbor a few years back about how great the rev family truely is.. now you know first hand by reading this topic the men and women of the rev family and what the y are .. truely great people that will lend a hand if help is needed.. i am forever greatful for the group of rev fliers that have treated me like a big brother all these years.. im also glad that you have alsoc become a part of this great family too.. how is the RWB vent flying for you??i really hope you are enjoying it..in october at rev fest bring that micheners whiskey again .. that stuff was grrrrreat ha ha ha ..

Yes, I am enjoying it, so windy the other day, really got a chance to use it on the ballfield.

#132 brian achenbach

brian achenbach
  • Forum Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:13 PM

well im sad to say because of a disrepctful tyrant with his stupid dogg my new i quad beressi is now history :kid_brooding: i was on the beach gettings thungs tuned up when this man let his dog run therug my lines!!!! the kite then launched and got caught around a light pole splitting in half :kid_brooding: :kid_brooding: even to make it worse the basterd had no remorse for what he did... not a care that my new member was killed by ingeronance.. so i have the 1 half of the kite in my shop at home and the other is still up there.. question is now what do i do to make this kite reborn again? if i cant make it possable to mabie have rev build me a new one at least i have the 1 half to hang up and forever remember.. when i went to the police they colud not press charges because the mean leashed up his dog before the cops arrived to the scene.. the laws here are dogs must be leashed or its a $200 fine.. this is not over im going to city hall with the photos of the brokin kite and im getting this law pushed so that this doesnt happen to anyother kiteflier or rc plane fliers that come here to use this beach.. im really sad about this family ... this is a really bad thing that has happened to me i meed all the help i can to get another one of these in my bag.. i really hope rev can make it possable for me.. im going to call lolly and tell here what heppend she is a sweet sweet lady that truely understands every kite flier and how much we all love our revs.. i know that she knows just how much i love all my rev kites i treat them lke my other kids they are the best thing to happen to me i the kiting world but its not just the kites its the people too ben lolly joe and dave are the best people to ever deal with .. well i know this is a sad story to shre with you all but i need to vent and here is the only place where i can tell the story to you all that can truely understand it... thanks for listining

I wonder what the laws say about shooting unleashed dogs???? just a thought.
you drive over our kites, i hunt you down!

#133 big bri

big bri

BRIAN...

• Forum Member
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:05 AM

Well,if its anything like a law i read about Today.You would be hung over here.

Turns out,Chickens,pigs,sheep,basically livestock are protected be law.Better than we are when it comes to transportation.Ther garanteed a minimum space and conditions before they can travel.

The Trains/tube here just pack us in.No LAWS

BRIAN...? sardines,food for thought

#134 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:33 PM

we have animal right laws here .. if you shoot a dog it could lead up to time in the joint..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users