Revolution Blast Lines

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dblcrona

dblcrona
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:41 PM

I am planning on purchasing a Revolution Blast. This kite comes with a 150# x 85' quad line set of Spectra lines or you can purchase it without lines. I would prefer to have 100' lines and would like 200# test for flying in strong winds. Will 200# lines be too heavy for flying in light winds or can I get away with only one set of lines?

#2 ramakristan

ramakristan

Occasional Poster

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:22 PM

I am planning on purchasing a Revolution Blast. This kite comes with a 150# x 85' quad line set of Spectra lines or you can purchase it without lines. I would prefer to have 100' lines and would like 200# test for flying in strong winds. Will 200# lines be too heavy for flying in light winds or can I get away with only one set of lines?

I have been flying Super Blast with 150# 85' all the while in strong and low winds, only downside with low winds, you need to do more gliding, overall with 200# 100' in light winds, you have to do more moving around. Hope it helps.

#3 antman

antman

king of wildwood

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:21 AM

200 over 150# will work just fine with the blast in winds 10 and up ..keep in mind if you work the brakes just right on that kite it wont pull as hard .. not to forget the 2 point lower bridles.. use the inners for stronger winds and the outers for light winds.. i would fly the blast in a range of 3 to 15 as i find that to be the best
GOD PUT ME HERE. TO ENJOY THE WINDS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users